Its always a great feeling and a moment of pride when some one appreciates your work and rewards you. It is the same in case of Blogging too. When I started to blog a few months back (its almost 8 months now), I never knew, that I am entering into a whole new world of "Bloggyland"!! Thousands of Bloggers writing a post each day and you are just another small fish in the big Blogging ocean. I was mesmerized to see some bloggers write so beautifully, some click amazing pictures for their post & some highly skilled in their presentation. But when they appreciate your small effort, your collar gets a little high. ;)
The simple e-awards which I received for my blog was so motivating that it made me stick on to what I am doing and a bit more. "Tagging" a blog is the new way of awarding a blogger & am very fortunate that I have been TAGGED by Kim Burtland aka Kimby of alittlelunch.com Please do visit her website for the wonderful clicks, great writing, delicious recipes & her experiences in her own words. Thank you Kimby for "Tagging" me!! ;)
The whole idea of Tagging is to share seven posts from your blog in separate category. This is a great way to promote one's blog!! And am all ready.
- Most Beautiful Post: Am not good at photography, neither do I have an SLR but for me the most beautiful post would be Caramel Custard
- Most Popular Post: So far I have posted 84 recipes on my blog, but the simple Cafe Latte takes the top spot even after 8 months.Its the most viewed out of all.
- Most Controversial Post: I don't write about Politics or any other sensitive topics...I write about FOOD and there is nothing controversial about it, hence I will put my favourite post out of the 84. Pista Kulfi
- Most Helpful Post: Now what do I put here??? I have always been asked to put the recipes of Kerala Sadya dishes & many view the these dishes in my post quite regularly, so am linking the entire Category "Kerala Sadya" itself instead of one post.
- Post whose success surprised you: Many actually, but I guess, I will go with Thai Style Sea Bass
- Post that didn't get much attention it deserved: There are plenty of them, I guess each one of my recipe...;) But I will go with Chicken Fricassee. Its one of the delicious European style Chicken Stew that I have ever tasted.
- Post that am most proud of: I am proud of almost all my posts but if you ask me to pick one, it will be a tough choice. Nepalese Momo & Tomato Chutney is very close to my heart as this was the first time I ever made momos & came out yummy yum. Not an appealing picture but promise you that I will upload step by step pics when I make it again.
In case, you have missed these posts on my blog, please do surf through it. Am happy to share it with you all. Now let me pass this tagging trend of "Share 7 posts from your blog" to my favourite bloggers. The following blogs are TAGGED:
Eat, Drink & Be Merry!!