Am a great fan of coffee and my daily diet includes an evening cup of coffee for sure. I like to experiment with my coffee by making it differently to get that "cafe joint" coffee experience.One of my favourite pick at the cafe joints is the Cafe latte. "Latte" in Italian means "Milk". And I love my coffee with milk. So the method to prepare that "Costa equivalent" Cafe Latte goes like this:
- 2 tsp strong coffee
- 1/2 cup milk
- milk whisker / mixer
- 1 & 1/2 tsp Sugar (its up to you, how much you usually take)
- Brew the coffee (if you have a coffee maker, nothing like it to make an espresso). Fill less than a half of your large cup with the espresso. (I don' t have one so I dissolve the instant coffee powder in less than half cup of boiling water).
- Pour half a cup of milk in a bowl and heat it in your microwave or gas. Don't let the milk boil.
- Whisk the hot milk with a milk whisker or whip it in a mixer until frothy.
- Add the frothy milk into your espresso coffee (already made) without ruining the foam.Stir your latte under the foam with milk whisker (if you have) or with spoon. Add sugar according to your need.
- It's done, now drink it. :) :)