Every one knows to make a simple French Toast, so this won't be difficult at all. Am just adding up some cinnamon into the original version. This was our quicky breakfast today morning, because I got up a little late than usual.
This is a sweet version of eggy bread that's wonderful for a lazy weekday breakfast making. Have a bite & off you go for your work. :)
- 4 eggs
- 4 tbsp milk
- 6 slices of bread
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp oil (or a cooking oil spray)
- Mix half the ground cinnamon with the sugar & set aside.
- Beat the remaining cinnamon together with the eggs & milk in a shallow dish. Cut the bread into triangles & dip into the egg mixture.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan & spray some oil. Cook the eggy bread one by one, cooking both sides for 2 minutes, over a medium heat, until crisp.
- Sprinkle the french toast with some cinnamon sugar.
Wanna make it healthy?? Try substituting skimmed milk, wholemeal bread & low fat cooking spray instead of the above said ingredients.